PAYDAY 3 Reveals Post-Launch Plans and New Playable Female Characters

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Starbreeze Studios has published its Year 1 post-launch roadmap for PAYDAY 3, revealing that the new co-op heist FPS will be getting at least four pieces of DLC by Fall 2024, including a range of additional content, such as seasonal events, new weapons and enemies, an update to Unreal Engine 5, and more. A new gameplay trailer that Starbreeze shared can also confirm that Pearl—a brand-new female heister—and Joy, who was introduced in PAYDAY 2, will be playable when the game launches for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam, the Epic Games Store, and the Microsoft Store on September 21, 2023. PAYDAY 3 will also be available on Game Pass as a day-one title, with early access beginning September 18 for Silver and Gold Edition owners.

See full article...

I'm looking forward to this game. I was a fan of the second one.

I'm looking forward to this game. I was a fan of the second one.
Played the 2nd one at a lot of LANParties. Always good multiplayer fun. The DLC train for that game was epic though, and I expect the same for 3. Visually speaking, PD3 doesn't look that much better than 2, from the little I've seen thus far.

Played the 2nd one at a lot of LANParties. Always good multiplayer fun. The DLC train for that game was epic though, and I expect the same for 3. Visually speaking, PD3 doesn't look that much better than 2, from the little I've seen thus far.
Graphics are a bit dated, but I'm not terribly surprised by that.

Become a Patron!
Back