Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft Launches for PC and Consoles February 14, 2024

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Aspyr and Crystal Dynamics have announced that Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft will be released on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam and GOG on February 14, 2024. First unveiled during today's Nintendo Direct, this is a new bundle of the original three Tomb Raider titles that were developed by Core Design, restored with upgraded graphics and performance enhancements, including their expansions. Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft is available to pre-order today for $29.99, but PC players who already own Tomb Raider (Steam), Tomb Raider II (Steam), Tomb Raider III (Steam), or Tomb Raider Trilogy (GOG) can pre-order the game with a 20% discount on the platform where they own the original titles. Console players can also pre-order the game with a 10% discount.

See full article...

Only in for pointy breasts.
Well too bad, cuz the remaster removes that. Now they are a lot more rounded. There's no longer a risk of poking your eye out, or getting cut.

Lets hope they had the dead or alive beach volleyball team do the remaster work!
Sorry, no jiggle physics either, according to the trailer. Other than the revamped character models, lighting, and textures, it looks like it's still just the original games. Even has the same animations (and framerate for those animations).

Sorry guys, not the remasters you were hoping for. Spend your heard-earned dollars elsewhere. At least until the nude patches and other community mods show up.

Honestly if they just redid the games on the Unreal 5 engine, kept all the assets and made it mod friendly I'd be all over it.

Become a Patron!
Back