SAPPHIRE PURE Radeon RX 7700 XT GAMING OC 12GB Video Card Review

magoo

Quasi-regular
Introduction SAPPHIRE has a brand new video card series, or SKU, of GPU video cards, and we have one to review. The SAPPHIRE “PURE” Radeon RX 7700 XT 12GB (SKU# 11335-03-20G) video card is based on the new AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT GPU and has a unique all-white design and theme from SAPPHIRE with Tri-X cooling technology for $469 MSRP. The new SAPPHIRE PURE series complements the current SAPPHIRE lineup and will sit in between its current PULSE and NITRO+ series, which we have reviewed the SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XT and SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 7800 XT. […]

See full article...

Introduction SAPPHIRE has a brand new video card series, or SKU, of GPU video cards, and we have one to review. The SAPPHIRE “PURE” Radeon RX 7700 XT 12GB (SKU# 11335-03-20G) video card is based on the new AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT GPU and has a unique all-white design like geometry dash scratch and theme from SAPPHIRE with Tri-X cooling technology for $469 MSRP. The new SAPPHIRE PURE series complements the current SAPPHIRE lineup and will sit in between its current PULSE and NITRO+ series, which we have reviewed the SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XT and SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 7800 XT. […]

See full article...
I am very interested in this graphics card, I wonder what processor would work best with this graphics card and what motherboard? Maybe someone can help?

I am very interested in this graphics card, I wonder what processor would work best with this graphics card and what motherboard? Maybe someone can help?
If you are buying immediately then go for a AM4 CPU in your budget that has 3d cache

Not sure of mother board.

Become a Patron!
Back