NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 Brings AI-Enhanced Ray Tracing to Cyberpunk 2077 on All GeForce RTX GPUs September 21, with Up to 4.9x Faster Performance and 100+ ...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA has announced that DLSS 3.5 will be available for GeForce RTX users to test in Cyberpunk 2077 and Chaos Vantage beginning this Thursday, September 21.

See full article...

The numbering is weird, but in your mind just think Frame Generation is its own thing, and that is the only thing that differs between RTX models.

The numbering is weird, but in your mind just think Frame Generation is its own thing, and that is the only thing that differs between RTX models.
The numbering is stupid. I see how nvidia wanted to make it simple but it backfired.

The numbering is stupid. I see how nvidia wanted to make it simple but it backfired.
Well, they made frame generation version '3.0', but have numbered the upscaling tech >3.0 since the release of framegen. So for example, Jedi Survivor just got DLSS 3.5, and it supports my 3080 12GB minus frame generation, which is its own separate toggle from DLSS.

Become a Patron!
Back