Cooler Master Launches Qube 500 Flatpack PC Cases and MasterLiquid Atmos Liquid Coolers

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Cooler Master has announced that the Qube 500 Flatpack and next-gen MasterLiquid Atmos series will hit the market this September. The first is a PC case that comes in pastel or black/white color options and features a flatpack design, meaning that it must be fully assembled, while the MasterLiquid 240 Atmos and MasterLiquid 360 Atmos are AIO liquid cooling solutions that couple the company's quiet SickleFlow Edge fans with a customizable, dual-chamber pump. Both products epitomize the brand's commitment to innovation, functionality, and sustainability, Cooler Master said.

See full article...

I’m kind of interested but I have nfc what flat pack means.

Also, true story, my first internship was working on a product called “flatpacker” that welded lids on semiconductor dies. I don’t think this FP and that FP are the same thing though.

Basically it's a pop up book case with reinforcements. It comes all collapsed and you have to unfold it/set it up.
Saves on the cost of shipping.

I like the flatpack option and the versatility this case appears to offer. I HATE that they only have it with a window side panel. They added a side rail for drives and an AIO you would think they would have added a second grilled side panel for when you want to use the rails for cooling.

I like the flatpack option and the versatility this case appears to offer. I HATE that they only have it with a window side panel. They added a side rail for drives and an AIO you would think they would have added a second grilled side panel for when you want to use the rails for cooling.
Cooler Master may very well sell a mesh panel later for those that want one. They likely chose glass first just for aesthetics (and thus marketability).

I kind of like that flat pack design. I wouldn't necessarily use it for my main system, but it would be nice if desk space was an issue.
I HATE that they only have it with a window side panel
I just recently put my system in the Phanteks 600S wihtout the side window panel so I get what you're saying. I hated trying to keep up with the RGB software and whatnot, and if I want to see the inside of my PC I will just take the side panel off to take a peek.

I kind of like that flat pack design. I wouldn't necessarily use it for my main system, but it would be nice if desk space was an issue.
It's loepy a built case is the same dimensions as another case

That 24 pin connector just barely looks like it would fit along with the video card.

Become a Patron!
Back