FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 Are Coming to Steam

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 are headed to Steam, Square Enix and Activision have announced. FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS, a port of Applibot's newly released iOS/Android RPG that features Cloud Strife, Zack Fair, and other classic FFVII characters, will support cross-saves between the PC and mobile versions, according to a tweet that Square Enix shared this morning, while Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2, a bundle that comprises fully remastered versions of the skateboarding classics, is out on October 3 on Steam. The PC version of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 launched as an Epic Games Store exclusive in September 2020.

See full article...

Ah, another EGS one-time exclusive coming to Steam. I keep forgetting EGS timed-exclusives even exist. Like I just recently went through Metro Exodus on Steam, and I had completely forgotten that it debuted for pre-order on Steam before switching to EGS exclusivity for launch, which pissed off a lot of people. But since I don't get around to games until years later, that kind of sh1t is never even a factor.

Also forgot there was a remake of Tony Hawk 1 and 2 (or a remaster, I don't know which they are). I spent a lot of time with original Tony Hawk 2 (using a community demo on Dreamcast) and 3 (on Gamecube). Those are the only 2 Tony Hawk games I ever really played. I had a lot of fun designing my own skateparks. In high school I was really into skateboarding, though I could never do it myself.

Ugh, more mobile trash coming to PC. The f*ck, now we're seeing mobile games and PC/console games being treated kinda the same, with stuff like cross-save support? What's next, cross-play between PC/console games and mobile games? Boy, I really hope I live to see the day mobile gaming disappears completely. Reminds me of when MMOs first came around, and I said that sh1t was never going to last, it'll be gone soon. Boy was I f*cking wrong. Made the same mistake with Achievements, and with mobile games. Maybe I should stop saying sh1t isn't going to last, cuz then it does.

Become a Patron!
Back