Samsung Brings Voice AI Drive-Thrus with Next-Gen Display Technology to White Castle

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ordering sliders at White Castle is about to get mildly more exciting, as Samsung has announced that it will be bringing voice AI drive-thrus with next-gen display technology to the popular fast food chain. The new interactive menu boards, which leverage Samsung's MagicINFO digital signage software and technology from SoundHound AI, a global leader in voice artificial intelligence, is being rolled out to over 100 White Castle drive-thru lanes, according to a press release that Samsung shared today. White Castle's current offerings include a cheesy 10-sack for $8.99, and French toast sliders with bacon, sausage, and cinnamon swirls.

See full article...

Yeah, if there is not a human taking my order, I guess I will not be ordering. I'll go somewhere else.

I'm open to selecting the items I want on a touch-screen menu if they can do it right, , but I will not be dealing with some voice command hell that gets it wrong half the time. No way, no how.

Become a Patron!
Back