ASUS Launches ROG x EVANGELION-02 Asuka Giveaway with $9,000 In Prizes, including ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 EVA-02 Edition

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ASUS ROG has announced that its limited-edition ROG x EVANGELION-02 Asuka hardware is now available for purchase, and with it comes a giveaway that allows enthusiasts to win some of the items in the new collection inspired by one of the anime's most popular characters. Users can sign up for the giveaway on the collection's micro site, which lists an EVA-02 Edition Graphic card & holder Set (3 winners), EVA-02 Edition Peripherals Set (3 winners), and EVA-02 Edition Graphic card holder (7 winners) as part of its $9,000 USD prize pool. This campaign will run from From October 5 to November 5, 2023, ending at 11:59 PM UTC +8.

See full article...

I entered... but now I'm wondering if there is a relaunch of the Evagelion anime coming?

I'm wondering if there is a relaunch of the Evagelion anime coming?
Seems they are pushing the NGE stuff pretty hard. It does make one suspect something. This is the age of remakes and reboots, after all. NGE already had one of those too. Soon we'll enter the age of remasters of remasters, reboots of reboots, reboots of remasters, remasters of reboots, etc.

EDIT: What's this, a contest that doesn't use social media?! Looks like some companies still know how to do this sh1t properly, with a f*cking website. Not Twitter or FB or whatever the f*ck.

EDIT: What's this, a contest that doesn't use social media?! Looks like some companies still know how to do this sh1t properly, with a f*cking website. Not Twitter or FB or whatever the f*ck.
Nope it still uses social media. Twitter/x.

Become a Patron!
Back