Mortal Kombat 1 Is Generating Massive Crash Reports on PC, Players Say: “LMAO, Mine Was Literally 64 GB”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
More and more Mortal Kombat 1 players are waking up to the fact that the new fighting game from NetherRealm Studios is capable of delivering a brutality on their available storage space. LouRagou, one of the first Steam users to report on the issue, warned players back in September about how the game will generate a huge, 1 GB report every time it crashes on PC, and while it's been about two weeks since that was posted, the problem is apparently still ongoing, with fighters now flocking to X to complain about how they found as much as 64 GB of reports in their game folders. (These files can be found in C:\Users[UserName]\AppData\Local\MK12\Saved\Steam\Crashes.) Mortal Kombat 1's last update was rolled out on September 27, according to Steam's news feed.

See full article...

The last few MK games I Got when they hit garbage bin prices, which they did surprisingly fast. But I have no desire to pay anything for this one based on those atrocious character designs.

The last few MK games I Got when they hit garbage bin prices, which they did surprisingly fast.
Same. Unlike other fighting game companies, NetherRealms (and their @sshole masters WB) at least know the meaning of a good sale. I picked up MK10 and MK11 with all their DLCs for $10 or less for each game. And by the time MK9 came out on PC, it already included all of its DLC. Grabbed that super-cheap too.

Become a Patron!
Back