Titanic Sinks Onto 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray This December With a $154 Collector’s Edition

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Paramount has announced that Titanic is finally coming to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray on December 5, 2023. The 1997 Oscar-winning film, which compelled director James Cameron to declare himself as king of the world, will be available as part of a new two-disc set that includes a restored version of the movie on 4K Ultra HD, plus a Blu-ray Disc, while a Collector's Box Set will also be available for $153.99, per a new listing that can be found on Amazon. This special set includes at least four collectibles, including a making-of book and sheet music for what some say is one of the most overplayed songs of all time, Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On." Cameron revealed in an interview last year that Leonardo DiCaprio thought the movie would be boring.

See full article...

I was complaining to a friend about how looking at the headline and pic for this article immediately put that overused-to-death song in my head, but that friend showed me this:
So now I feel better, and maybe this version will overtake the other one in terms of getting stuck in my head.

Another song I despise is the song from Batman Forever, "Kiss From A Rose" (or whatever it's called) by Seal. I recall my mom loving that song, and she played the everliving f*ck outta it. It drove me mad. One of my friends knew how this song pissed me off, so he always used it to f*ck with me, for years. So yeah, another one I can't stand to hear, even all these years later.

And while I am going on useless old-man rants, let me talk about the Samsung washer and dryer my parents got over at their house. Those things play THE MOST ANNOYING song when their workload is done (same song for both machines even though both were bought at least a couple years apart). Whenever I am at their house, if I am within earshot of the washer and dryer, when I hear those f*ckers go off I drop whatever I am doing and run to the machines as fast as I can to turn them off to stop as much of the song from playing as possible. Now I try to avoid going to their house on wash days. The gawd-dang song is a mind virus. I gotta go full-shields-up and stop the virus from getting inside. Cuz once it's inside, I'm screwed.

Become a Patron!
Back