Apple Raises Pricing for Apple TV+, Apple One, and Other Services

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Apple has announced that it isn't making enough money and will be charging people even more for many of its services. Apple TV+, Apple's streaming service, is getting an increase from $6.99/mo. to $9.99/mo., while Arcade, Apple News+, and Apple One subscribers are getting new prices as well, with Arcade now costing $6.99 (up from $4.99), Apple News+ going to $12.99 (up from $9.99), and Apple One increasing to $19.95 from $16.95/mo. for the individual plan and to $25.95 (from $22.95) for the family plan. Apple raised the subscription price for Apple TV+ for the first time in October 2022, taking the streaming service from $4.99/mo. to $6.99/mo.

See full article...

Apple has announced that it isn't making enough money and will be charging people even more for many of its services.
Wooooooow guys, can you believe it?! Apple doesn't make enough money! I feel so bad for them! Gosh, that's so terrible! I didn't realize that the company was so poor! I'm sure they'll get back on their feet though. Sounds like they have a plan to make that happen. I'm sure it does NOT involve f*cking people over. That would be so unlike Apple. They would never do that. They just need help, a lot of help, because they don't make enough money. So please, pity the poor company who is struggling.

Become a Patron!
Back