Immortals of Aveum Reveals “The Echollector,” a Major Update That Brings New Playable Content, New Game+, and More to EA’s Magic Shooter

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ascendant Studios has announced that The Echollector Update (1.0.6.0) for Immortals of Aveum will arrive on November 16, 2023 for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC versions of the game. This is a major update that will bring a series of new features to EA's magic shooter, including new playable content, a New Game+ mode, and a new difficulty level in the form of Grand Magnus. Immortals of Aveum players can expect a separate update today (1.0.5.5) that provides performance boosts on consoles and PC, while a console Free Trial and PC demo for Steam have also been planned. (The first will be available on the same day as The Echollector Update, while the latter is due in the second half of November.) Immortals of Aveum is currently on sale for $35.99 at Steam, EA, and other platforms.

See full article...

I remember hearing a lot of buzz about this before it released, then when it released it mysteriously went silent. This is pretty much the first thing I've heard since the game officially came out.

I remember hearing a lot of buzz about this before it released, then when it released it mysteriously went silent. This is pretty much the first thing I've heard since the game officially came out.
It's on my list of games to check out, but it is a long list and it is on the very bottom of it.

Become a Patron!
Back