Alan Wake 2 Update Brings 200+ Improvements and Fixes to Remedy’s New Game

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Remedy Entertainment has announced that the 08 update for Alan Wake 2 is now available for the PlayStation 5 (1.000.008), Xbox Series X|S (1.0.0.8), and PC (1.0.8) versions of the game. The update, which appears to be the second that Remedy has rolled out thus far, is said to contain "over 200+" individual improvements and fixes to the game, solving problems that include everything from missing mouse cursors to Wake or Anderson comically falling through the floor and game world. Remedy's list of confirmed changes for Alan Wake 2 can be found below, although the number of items doesn't come anywhere close to the 200 number that the dev gave out. The PC version of Alan Wake 2 is available now exclusively via the Epic Games Store.

See full article...

I'm impressed with this many bug fixes this quickly for the game, I like this urgency of fixes.

Starfield could learn a thing or two lol

I'm impressed with this many bug fixes this quickly for the game, I like this urgency of fixes.

Starfield could learn a thing or two lol
You know what would be even better? A shorter list to begin with.

That said, you aren't wrong, it's nice seeing things getting ironed out. Just still wish they didn't need ironing after the fact.

I don't think that trend will ever stop, it's been the case since I've been playing computer games since the 80's. Maybe it's gotten worse? But at any case, it's not a new concept, games release with bugs /shrug

What is important to me is that a developer recognizes that, promptly takes care of the problems, and stays on top if it, instead of ignoring issues. How they deal with it, IMO, is important.

Become a Patron!
Back