Doritos Launches AI-Powered Sound Cancellation Software Trained by Over 5,000 Doritos Crunches

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Gamers can now chew on Doritos as loudly as they want, as Doritos has introduced Doritos Silent, a new "crunch cancellation" software that leverages AI to eliminate the distracting sound of snacking while gaming. The software, which was created in partnership with Smooth Technology, was trained on the sound of over 5,000 Doritos crunches, granting gamers the ability to continue enjoying what is apparently one of their favorite snacks without disrupting their fellow players' performance. The software is available now as a free download for Windows PCs.

See full article...

That is so dumb... but people will mess with it on streams and their by market more Dorito's so I guess that's smart.

They should test it against NON doritos crunches.

Waitaminute waitaminute ... when did gamers change their favorite snack from Cheetos to Doritos? Oh man, I feel so far behind the times ...

Waitaminute waitaminute ... when did gamers change their favorite snack from Cheetos to Doritos? Oh man, I feel so far behind the times ...
I think it was around 7th-gen. All the kiddies and college bros seemed to gravitate towards Doritos and Mountain Dew around that time.

I basically lived on Mountain Dew and Doritos when I was in my early 20's about 20 years ago. I lost 100lbs. doing that.

I basically lived on Mountain Dew and Doritos when I was in my early 20's about 20 years ago. I lost 100lbs. doing that.
VERY impressive, and f*cking amazing!

In college I gained 19 pounds, and then in my 20s I gained another 20 pounds from eating out all the time while at work. In recent years I managed to get back down to my high school weight, which is in the low-to-mid 160s (I'm 5'9" by the way). Not by doing exercise, but by eating way less. It's not even a diet. I just don't feel like eating anywhere near as much as I used to. I basically eat two meals a day, every other day (well on the off days I will sometimes eat one meal).

Become a Patron!
Back