Nintendo Announces Live-Action Zelda Film from Shigeru Miyamoto, Director Wes Ball, and Marvel Studios Founder Avi Arad

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Would Chris Pratt make a good Link? How stupid would a live-action Ganon look? Zelda fans will seemingly be getting the answer to these questions fairly soon, as Nintendo has announced that it has been developing a live-action film based on The Legend of Zelda franchise.

See full article...

This... I mean... COULD be good... or cool. or it may be trash. Nintendo doesn't exactly have a GREAT track record. Though I hear the mario animated one was alright.

Though I hear the mario animated one was alright.
The least offensive video-game-based movie I have ever seen. I was honestly surprised that it wasn't an absolute piece of trash. Then again, they took the proper route and did CG. Live-action for Zelda, someone has been smokin' some powerful-@ss drugs to come up with this plan.

A Zelda movie has the potential to be absolutely great.

But so did Warcraft, and Final Fantasy, and I suspect that Zelda will end up about the same.

FWIW, I actually sorta liked the Pokemon movie with Ryan Reynolds. Enough that I didn't regret watching it, but it wasn't good enough for me to have went out of my way to spend money on it. Maybe it was just that I was expecting an utter train wreck and was bored in a hotel with nothing better to do.

Become a Patron!
Back