GTA VI Trailer Coming in “Early December” as Part of Rockstar Games’ 25th Anniversary

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Rockstar Games has announced that it will be releasing the first trailer for Grand Theft Auto VI in early December.

See full article...

I can now in hindsight honestly say that I've hated GTAV, it was GTA with all the fun drained from it. I loved GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA4, and played all of them far beyond completing their campaign once. CP2077 felt more like GTA than GTAV did.

I see GTA VI as an opportunity for them to get back to form, but I also see equal chance of it doubling down on everything I hated about V.

Can't wait for another crime drama game! I've enjoyed the single player of just about every GTA. So I'll be giving this one a go.

Now the issue is... are the release dates going to be a year between PS5 and everyone elses version?

I see GTA VI as an opportunity for them to get back to form, but I also see equal chance of it doubling down on everything I hated about V.
Trailer suggests it will be the latter rather than the former, shame. Graphics also not that impressive even by today's standards, let alone when it finally comes out on PC.

I get the sense that it will be out on PC on release day. 1. It's supposed to be Xbox on day 1. When they do that it's normally also PC day 1.

2. They want that sweet sweet subscriber money for the open world part of the game. Or recurring revenue through ongoing transactions. I say that because they sure as **** are not micro transactions any more.

Become a Patron!
Back