Diablo IV Is Selling a Horse Mount Add-On for $64.99

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
...do you guys not have money? Blizzard has introduced a new wave of cosmetics for Diablo IV as part of its second season, Season of Blood, and with it comes a new add-on that includes a new horse and mount armor for players to ride around Sanctuary on—albeit for a premium price.

See full article...

So the greatest grind I mean game on the history of humanity includes MT? I though this would have been something many would have complained about a while ago. Then again, I haven't paid attention to this game.

Last edited:
Oh no people did complain. But at the time it was 10 bucks or so. for this or that. Still a ripoff.

Gotta give the whales something to eat. I don't know that i even blame Blizz for this - I mean, so long as you can get a horse without going through the cash shop... so what if they also sell a unicorn rainbow horse for $70 on the store to show off your wealth?

...do you guys not have money? Blizzard has introduced a new wave of cosmetics for Diablo IV as part of its second season, Season of Blood, and with it comes a new add-on that includes a new horse and mount armor for players to ride around Sanctuary on—albeit for a premium price.

See full article...
**** that's worse than Star Trek Online. At least with that kind of money, you can get a couple ships or a cosmetic pack with a lot more to offer than that.

Jesus. You can get a AAA game for that price. Eat a dick Blizzard.

Become a Patron!
Back