Blizzard Completes Its Real-Life Blood Harvest, Unlocking the Sweepstakes for a Custom Diablo IV PC with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 and Real Human Blood

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Blizzard followers can officially try their luck at winning what some say is one of the disgusting custom gaming PCs ever made.

See full article...

Idk that it’s anything special. I mean, just about every computer I’ve built I’ve cut myself on something sharp somewhere and bled all over it
Back in the 2000s when I worked for a freelance QA game/software testing company, I was put on a project for which nVidia was our client. We tested their hardware, drivers, and firmware. I was also one of the guys who had to build the systems we used for testing. We had a few systems in our testing lab that would not operate correctly until they drew a daily blood sacrifice from our fingers. You'd have all kinds of issues with those PCs that would waste time and prevent testing, until you offered up some of your rich, succulent blood (which was bound to happen through no effort of your own). After that, it was smooth sailing for the rest of the day.

Idk that it’s anything special. I mean, just about every computer I’ve built I’ve cut myself on something sharp somewhere and bled all over it
Many of those cheap "gaming" cases back in the day I built in left some scars on my fingers and hands for sure.

Become a Patron!
Back