NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang Sees Net Worth Grow from $13.8 Billion to $43.5 Billion Thanks to AI Craze

I still think I should get a crew together and steal all his leather jackets and sell them on the black market. Maybe then my net worth will be close to his. Shiiiiat, several 4090s are probably not worth as much as one of his jackets.

I still think I should get a crew together and steal all his leather jackets and sell them on the black market. Maybe then my net worth will be close to his. Shiiiiat, several 4090s are probably not worth as much as one of his jackets.
Buy out jacket with the real sweat of a 100billionair.

Buy out jacket with the real sweat of a 100billionair.
Yeah, you see, Jensen's sweat and the stench he left on those jackets are part of why they are worth so much. A lot more than some signature on a $16,000 graphics card. They should have sold der8auer a jacket, not a card.

You know, I don’t blame debauer for paying $16k for a keep sake.

I do kind of fault a dude worth $43B for taking the money and not doing something positive with it though. He might have, privately and we would never know - but … we would never know, and a public story like this would have been the perfect opportunity to say “yeah we donated it to XYZ” or “we will use that to fund ABC” and it becomes a positive thing all the way around.

Rather than rich dude buys an expensive paperweight because he can, and serves to make an even richer dude richer.

Become a Patron!
Back