AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D, Ryzen 8000G Series, and More Launching in Q1 2024, It’s Claimed

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The ECSM_Official account has revealed that AMD is planning to expand its lineup of Ryzen CPUs pretty substantially in the months ahead, with many new products coming in Q1 2024 next year.

See full article...

Obviously snake oil
😉
I'm glad Intel opened my eyes with those slides they released. I can't believe AMD has been tricking us this entire time! If you avoid Intel then you do so at your own risk. You're just getting less for your money with AMD. Intel has never ever done anything anti-consumer. I guess that settles it: from now on, Intel is the only one getting my cash.

This is AMD:

Whaaat.... ok but seriously. We are going to get a LOT of mileage out of that intel idiocy.

We are going to get a LOT of mileage out of that intel idiocy.
Like we did with this situation: https://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-28-core-cpu-5ghz,37244.html
"Unfortunately, it turns out that Intel overclocked the 28-core processor to such an extreme that it required a one-horsepower industrial water chiller. That means it took an incredibly expensive (not to mention extreme) setup to pull off the demo."

"...a company representative explained to us that 'in the excitement of the moment,' the company merely 'forgot' to tell the crowd that it had overclocked the system. Intel also said it isn’t targeting the gaming crowd with the new chip."

I remember the fallout from this was huge. People were making fun of Intel for years cuz of this one. And it wasn't the only time they blundered like this.

Or like was said in another thread...

Skylake
Skylake+
Skylake++
Skylake+++
Skylake∞

Become a Patron!
Back