MaxSun Launches Mega Gamer GeForce RTX 4070 MGG with Five Fans, 215-Watt TDP

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
MaxSun has released the GeForce RTX 4070 MGG OC12G S0, a custom version of NVIDIA's mid-range Ada GPU for gamers that, despite having a relatively modest 215-watt TDP, apparently requires five fans to cool itself properly.

See full article...

Aaahhh, another one of those weird-@ss graphics cards with 3 main fans and two tiny fans. I recall seeing a GN video about one of those. Those extra little fans don't do jack sh1t.

Aaahhh, another one of those weird-@ss graphics cards with 3 main fans and two tiny fans. I recall seeing a GN video about one of those. Those extra little fans don't do jack sh1t.
Except make noise.

I vaguely remember MaxSun from back in the day. Though I don't think they made major PC components.

I can't remember what I had of theirs though.

I want to say they were a manufacturer an OEM manufacturer of PC fans back in the day. Nothing marketed directly to consumers, but rather something you'd find inside some random product when you needed to replace the fan, and were googling for a compatible one.

Or maybe it was one of those "noname" fan controllers from 15 years ago... Or did they make basic PSU's?

I can't remember. Whatever it was, it is crazy that they have gone from a 2bit basic part supplier to making full products of their own.

...or is it even the same Maxsun?

Become a Patron!
Back