Sharkoon Launches Rebel C60 RGB ATX Cases with Front and Side Panels Made of Tempered Glass

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sharkoon has unveiled the Rebel C60, a new ATX case that features front and side panels made of tempered glass, something that the manufacturer says should enable an elegant presentation of the inside hardware.

See full article...

I hate to be a Dobbie downer but that just doesn't look impressive to me at all. Where is the cutting edge or the new feature worth crowing about? More glass panels? wooooo...

I hate to be a Dobbie downer but that just doesn't look impressive to me at all. Where is the cutting edge or the new feature worth crowing about? More glass panels? wooooo...
You mean this isn't revolutionary enough for you?

So that the hardware is not only optimally showcased but can also be fully utilized, Sharkoon relies on an airflow in which fresh air is drawn in through the bottom of the case while heated air is transported out through the rear panel and the perforated side panel.

You mean this isn't revolutionary enough for you?

So that the hardware is not only optimally showcased but can also be fully utilized, Sharkoon relies on an airflow in which fresh air is drawn in through the bottom of the case while heated air is transported out through the rear panel and the perforated side panel.
Because that's REVOLUTIONARY!!

All these companies arriving late to the party trying to replicate the 011 Dynamic success. There is only so may personal "spins" you can make on that design, and I'm starting to think we've seen them all.

Draws air from the bottom? There is not enough clearance and the air has to go through two perforated steel sheets, neither of which looks more than 30-40% open. That's a no.

My case that actually draws air from the bottom has at least twice the clearance and is almost completely open from the bottom with no restrictions for airflow outside a dust filter and it has two giant 180mm fans pulling in the air.

Become a Patron!
Back