Jurassic Park: Survival, God of War Ragnarök: Valhalla, Jet Set Radio, Hideo Kojima’s OD, Monster Hunter Wilds, Marvel’s Blade, and More Unvei...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ready to grow that backlog? The Game Awards 2023 has come to a close, and while the jokes weren't any less cringey this year, gamers can look forward to what is clearly a ton of major games in 2024 and beyond, per the many world premieres that aired during Geoff Keighley's latest celebration for gaming.

See full article...

I have to admit there are some cool titles coming out. Some caught my eye more than others. But as a Primarily PC gamer I thought... what would make me really want a console again... and I have one answer...

Guitar Hero. Re release (maybe for a discount I dunno) the Guitar Hero games with licensed songs. Heck I don't even want them to be all new. I want to buy an Guitar Hero Anthology edition Xbox Series X that has updated graphics/performance, ALL of the guitar hero series songs. (beetles and other editions as well.) Make the whole package with 2 guitars cost I dunno... 600 to 700 bucks? I'd be ALL over it. And I would like to think quite a few others would too.

Yea I know there IS a piece of software and some guitars you can find online if you want to slag it all together to play guitar hero like on your PC. I've seriously considered it. But honestly I loved playing the guitar hero games until my 3RD xbox 360 **** the bed. Then I was just done.

Want me to try again... make that anthology edition, better yet bundle it with a PS5 and I'd be even MORE apt to get one. (Why because there are titles that still come to PS5 only... for now.)

Become a Patron!
Back