Xbox Stealth Ultra Wireless Controller with Built-In Dashboard Screen and Anti-Drift Sticks Releases for $199.99

Didn't they just release a high end controller?

I want to see someone like thefpsreview take on these name brand using people relying on us oldies remembering when the brand was great... maybe it is getting good again... but without reviews no way am I dropping 200 bucks on a controller from them.

A release MSRP of US$200 sounds about right; all in, I see about US$150 worth of value, most especially for console folks.

no way I'm dropping $200 on a controller, period.
That's what I was thinking, but depending on how fast my current PS5 controller dies I may get a pro version since it seems you can easily swap the thumbsticks so I don't have to buy a completely new one for 70+€, never had a controller die on me so fast then my PS5 one did.

That's what I was thinking, but depending on how fast my current PS5 controller dies I may get a pro version since it seems you can easily swap the thumbsticks so I don't have to buy a completely new one for 70+€, never had a controller die on me so fast then my PS5 one did.
How about they make a regular controller that actually works and lasts? My PS2, PS3, OG Xbox and Xbox360 controllers all still work.

How about they make a regular controller that actually works and lasts? My PS2, PS3, OG Xbox and Xbox360 controllers all still work.
obviously, I had a few oldschool controllers on mastersystem and megadrive have issues abd beeding to be replaced after extensive use, but stickdrift like on my PS5 controller after around a year of light use is new to me, and I'm not one ot abuse my controllers.

Become a Patron!
Back