LG UltraGear Unveils World’s First 4K OLED Gaming Monitor with Dual-Hz Feature: Switch between 4K (240 Hz) and Full HD (480 Hz) with One Simple C...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
LG Electronics (LG) is set to unveil its latest lineup of UltraGear OLED gaming monitors, designed to provide superior gaming experiences. The expanded lineup includes the highly anticipated 32-inch 4K gaming monitor (model 32GS95UE), which boasts a 240Hz refresh rate, an ultra-fast 0.03ms Gray-to-Gray (GtG) response time, and LG’s Dual-Hz feature and Pixel Sound technology.

See full article...

I don't know how I feel about that. I like the fidelity that comes with higher resolutions. But... this would sell to twitch gamers if this is true.

Why does it need a button?

Why not just reveal different refresh rates to the OS depending on the chosen resolution and leave it at that? This seems like a "world first innovation" no one needed.

Why does it need a button?

Why not just reveal different refresh rates to the OS depending on the chosen resolution and leave it at that? This seems like a "world first innovation" no one needed.
Hey are you saying that turbo buttons on 486 CPU's were just a wasted feature?!

Become a Patron!
Back