LIAN LI Releases Fully Reversible O11D EVO RGB Case with Two Motherboard Installation Modes, L-Shaped RGB Light Strips, Secondary Chamber, and Othe...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
LIAN LI Industrial Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of chassis and PC accessories, launches the latest addition to its O11 series with the O11D EVO RGB.

See full article...

Announces US$170 case, proceeds to stuff it with US$500 worth of fans...

It is shiny though!

... and naturally, the RGB strips will be completely aggravating to sync with all of the other RGB components.

I prefer mine without. On mine, there's plenty of RGB on just the AIO fans and motherboard, if not too much already. No need for more.

$170 for another revamped 011D. They are really trying to milk that design for all it's worth.

$170 for another revamped 011D. They are really trying to milk that design for all it's worth.
It's quite a bit different with a reversible motherboard tray and support for a 420mm radiator. In fact, the design shares little with the original O11 Dynamic aside from general aesthetics.

Like Dan said, it's really not the same case.

It's the layout that Lian Li is iterating on - and basically every other manufacturer has imitated with their own touches and refinements.

It's quite a bit different with a reversible motherboard tray and support for a 420mm radiator. In fact, the design shares little with the original O11 Dynamic aside from general aesthetics.
I assume they're going to make an XL version of this one too, since the bottom is just as cramped as on the original O11 Dynamic.

Like Dan said, it's really not the same case.

It's the layout that Lian Li is iterating on - and basically every other manufacturer has imitated with their own touches and refinements.

I assume they're going to make an XL version of this one too, since the bottom is just as cramped as on the original O11 Dynamic.
An XL version is exactly what I'm waiting for.

I was referring to both the 011D and the original Evo which essentially this is, but with a glass top and more RGB.

Become a Patron!
Back