Indiana Jones Game Will Be Revealed during Xbox Developer_Direct on January 18

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Xbox has announced that it will be hosting a new Developer_Direct on January 18, and one of the titles that will be featured is the new Indiana Jones game from MachineGames—the developer behind Wolfenstein: The New Order and its various sequels/spin-offs.

See full article...

I thought we had pitfall already. Just waiting for it to be made into a new Movie then video game IP by Ubisoft.

A friend of mine recently said "I recently replayed Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. When I heard there was going to be a 4th movie, I really wished at the time it was going to be based on that game's story. Having replayed it, I still wish they had jumped on that. The plot is so fantastically good for Indiana Jones, it would have made so much sense to do."

I can only take his word for it, as I have never played any of the LucasArts Indy games.

EDIT: On topic, I had no f*cking idea MachineGames were the ones working on this new Indy game.

Oh, no, machinegames, then it will be guaranteed trash. They went down the ideological deepend harder and faster than any other company. New Colossus was already very problematic, to use their favored terminology.

Become a Patron!
Back