MSI MEG 321URX QD-OLED Monitor Features RGB Health Bar and AI Tech for Instantly Detecting Enemies

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
MSI has unveiled a new 32-inch 4K 240 Hz QD-OLED gaming monitor at CES 2024 called the MPG 321URX, and it includes a technology called "AI Skysight," which users can enable to "instantly detect" on-screen enemies. Other features include trainable AI models, supported by firmware updates, and an RGB spectrum bar on the bottom of the display that changes based on player health.

See full article...

Meh gotta be different somehow. I don't know that i care but I don't play ranked pvp games online.

Last edited:
Overwatch is the only game currently supported. Since the AI work is done on the monitor, the game engine allegedly can't detect it. The image at the top of the article has the expected spawn point of enemies marked.

I was thinking the monitor looked nice till I saw the cheat stuff and started to wonder how many servers/games would start banning this hardware.

MMO's for the most part no biggie, name badges are prominent and obvious.

Shooters and any kinda PVP I just dont see this as being acceptable - perhaps there is something about it I dont know.

I was thinking the monitor looked nice till I saw the cheat stuff and started to wonder how many servers/games would start banning this hardware.
If game devs cared one iota about cheating they would have banned the Cronus a long time ago.

Truth is, they don't. All the streamers using cheats to look amazing at the game equals sales.

They should concentrate on delivering a quality display without gimmicks.
I was wondering what else they could have done with the AI like built in monitor level dlss maybe? Or color enhancement, or working with the gpu somehow?

This monitor is listed for US$949, which is significantly cheaper than the Alienware with the same panel:

Become a Patron!
Back