14th Gen Intel Core Raptor Lake-S Refresh “Unlocked” CPUs Are Reportedly Launching in October 2023, followed by “Locked” Versions in Januar...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sapphire_Rapids, a Twitter user who seems to like naked anime ladies, has brought attention to a new post from the ECSM_Official account that suggests Intel will be launching the first of its Raptor Lake-S Refresh CPUs in October. According to a recap shared by Wccftech, some of these chips will offer clock speeds beyond 6.0 GHz, possibly putting the Core i9-13900KS to shame, alongside other benefits that include support for faster DDR5 memory. Arrow Lake-S and Xeon W-2500/W-3500 are also reportedly launching in early 2024 and 2025, respectively.

See full article...

Seems like there isn't a reason to upgrade from my 13th gen cpu with this refresh.

was keeping an eye on this as it would allow me to upgrade my pc rather easily, but I don't realy want more heath

was keeping an eye on this as it would allow me to upgrade my pc rather easily, but I don't realy want more heath
I'm sitting on a 12700K as well - I'll be looking closely at the expected '14600K' and '14700K' releases. Really depends on how well Intel has improved on-die latencies, increased cache (if at all), and memory controller for DDR5.

Become a Patron!
Back