The Legend of Dragoon Gets an Unofficial PC Port with 4K Native Resolution, 60 FPS, and Other Improvements

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Corey (Monoxide) has posted a new preview for Severed Chains, an unofficial, reverse-engineered PC port of The Legend of Dragoon—the classic PlayStation RPG that was developed by (what was) Japan Studio and released for the original PlayStation in 1999.

See full article...

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAT, that's pretty awesome! Been loving all these native PC ports of classic console games, like SM64, and I know Zelda OoT is currently being worked on as well.

Huh, might finally be time for me to go through Legend of Dragoon again. I stopped playing JRPGs eons ago, but this game was always one of my favorite ones. I even own the soundtrack on CD (it doesn't have all the game's music tracks though). I don't usually play RPGs a 2nd time, but who knows, I might f*ck around with this PC port at least. Plus it has been well over two decades since I last played it. My brother has been through it a few times since then, but me, I usually just play RPGs once. They are usually too long.

Become a Patron!
Back