Ubisoft Shares Release Time Frame for Star Wars Outlaws and Assassin’s Creed Codename Red

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Ubisoft has released its sales figures for the third quarter of fiscal 2023–2024, and with it comes a clearer timeframe as to when two of the company's biggest titles are expected to launch.

See full article...

especially given the undeniable appeal of this legendary franchise
I think you are about 7 years late for that, Yves. Today that appeal is definitely deniable, and mostly in tatters. SW is at its lowest point since 1977.
I mean you had to disable comments and likes on your game announcement trailer, if that is not clue enough to the current state of the brand, then IDK what is.

And I kind of wish your game would turn that around, but I doubt an SW skinned Ghost Recon will be the one to do it. Especially one with a protagonist seemingly written and designed by sweetbabyinc.

Well, the Jedi Survivor series seems to have been pretty universally popular, so I can definitely see myself interested in Outlaws.

My only concern is Ubisoft. Not particularly a fan of pretty much anything they do myself.

Well, the Jedi Survivor series seems to have been pretty universally popular, so I can definitely see myself interested in Outlaws.
That's another game whose popularity baffles me. I think it is mediocre at best and exhibits issues that other games got lambasted for both before and after that one.

I think the sentiment is more mixed about the second game, I've heard more negative opinions about that, but never tried it myself since I Did not like the first one already. Heck, I liked Battlefront 2 more than Fallen Order.

I enjoyed fallen order and survivor and want to see what's next in that series. Still plenty of star wars fans with money to spend. We're **** near 50 if not older now and oddly many of us still game. I guess we're manbabies.

I enjoyed fallen order and survivor and want to see what's next in that series.
I like the concept of those games, but can't stand the parkour. It plays just like Titanfall but with a light saber instead of a mech.

I like the concept of those games, but can't stand the parkour. It plays just like Titanfall but with a light saber instead of a mech.
It's from the same developer so that tracks. I liked both games, especially the second one. Gameplay wise it was a solid step forward from the first one with some much needed quality of life improvements.

Honestly... the parkor was... meh compared to something like Assassins Creed. I'd love to see a game with that kind of depth of movement in the star wars universe. Lets face it we're about 60% if not more there.

We're **** near 50 if not older now and oddly many of us still game. I guess we're manbabies.
How is that odd? Video games are not something that is specifically for children. Shiiiiat, children can't appreciate video games the same as someone who has been playing video games for multiple decades.

I've been gaming since before I could walk and form words, and I'll be gaming until I die.

Become a Patron!
Back