Razer Blade 18 Gaming Laptop Announced with World’s First 18” 4K 200 Hz Display, Thunderbolt 5, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Razer has introduced the Razer Blade 18, a new addition to its gaming laptop line that the company says is its "biggest, baddest" Blade model ever, setting a new benchmark for gaming and creative work with a series of world-first innovations.

See full article...

Starting from US $3,099.99
Man I love these comedy posts. A good laugh can put one in a good mood. And what makes me laugh is these @ssclowns thinking I would spend anywhere near that much for a f*cking laptop. Plus Razer ain't exactly known for making reliable products.

And are there people that really want to huck around an 18 inch freaking laptop. Because I'm betting that for some imbecilic reason the keyboard is still standard laptop ratio.

WHO WOULDA FREAKIN GUESSED IT! An 18 FREAKING INCH LAPTOP with a cramped freaking keyboard.. why... because they are maximizing profit not user experience.

I mean the level of slapping your wang in your customers face here is EPIC. IT's quite literally a F*&# you to consumers who want to do more with a computer than play video games.

I would have applauded if they had a more appropriately sized keyboard to go with everything else. With you know... something like a 10 key. THAT MY 15 INCH LAPTOP HAS.

But no they only care about speed and refresh rates. For freaks sake that's only 45% of the engagement interface with the user. The rest is sound/keyboard/and trackpad.

Just the level of not even giving a little bit of a F*&# about the actual end user experience here is mind numbing.

DO NOT BUY THIS. Please.. dear god get an alienware thing instead. Or better yet spend that money on something from Falcon Northwest. Just DO NOT BUY this piece of crap.

DO NOT BUY THIS. Please.. dear god get an alienware thing instead. Or better yet spend that money on something from Falcon Northwest. Just DO NOT BUY this piece of crap.
I looked into Falcon nortwest and Origin but they don't offer AZERTY keyboards (neither does Razer I think, I don't care about razer anyways), I mean I don't use my laptop too often but the latest graphics drivers I have are from 2019 so I'm looking out for a good deal on a 17 or 18 inch one.

Not that many reputable brands around here, mostly Asus, MSI, Lenovo, HP and Dell.

I looked into Falcon nortwest and Origin but they don't offer AZERTY keyboards (neither does Razer I think, I don't care about razer anyways), I mean I don't use my laptop too often but the latest graphics drivers I have are from 2019 so I'm looking out for a good deal on a 17 or 18 inch one.
Oh I get it but well I didn't check. that's just annoying. ALL of that space and they can't bother to spend on a better keyboard. Sigh..

I like how they advertise fastest and thinnest at the same time.

As if they have cracked the engineering nut for how those two things can’t be mutually exclusive

Become a Patron!
Back