Star Wars Expected to Return to Theaters in 2023 with New Movie from Thor: Love and Thunder’s Taika Waiti

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Star Wars may finally return to theaters next year following 2019's polarizing finale to the Skywalker Trilogy, Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker.

Go to post

I hate to say it but Kathleen Kennedy might not be the person to oversee the Star Wars IP. I would say give it to Kevin but he is in the growing stages on the Marvel side of the house.

You need someone with long term creative vision to head up a whole IP like Star Wars or Marvel. Kathleen has proven she isn't it.

I hate to say it but Kathleen Kennedy might not be the person to oversee the Star Wars IP. I would say give it to Kevin but he is in the growing stages on the Marvel side of the house.

You need someone with long term creative vision to head up a whole IP like Star Wars or Marvel. Kathleen has proven she isn't it.
I don't hate to say it, Kennedy is the wrong person to be in charge of the Star Wars IP. It's been obvious for several years.

Marvel has been in a downward trend since endgame also. Yeah, people still went to see strange2, but it seems to me that marvel fans will watch any old crap as long as the logo is on it.

Become a Patron!
Back