New Fatal Fury (Garou) Fighting Game Announced by SNK

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
SNK fans, rejoice. The legendary developer behind the King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, and Metal Slug series has announced that a new Fatal Fury (Garou) game is finally in development.

Go to post

You know what... give me a game set in the white wolf universe where there are Garou, Vampires, Faye, and others running around overlapping. Or let us play Scion's in a broader game where all of the others are just there as challenges or PVE content.

Meh... fighting games were never my thing once I got out of Jr high and discovered other games.

We wanted a sequel to Garou: Mark of the Wolves for a loooooooooong time. But I wanted that back when SNK was a decent company, not the retards who made KoF 14, 15, and Samurai Shodown 2019. A new Garou would probably be on the same crappy 3D engine. A Garou game needs to be a 2D masterpiece. Like the mock-up that Lizardcube did a couple years ago: https://www.destructoid.com/garou-m...ardcubes-stylish-imagining-of-an-snk-classic/
Now instead of getting excited whenever SNK announces something, I fear how they are gonna f*ck it up instead.

In the meantime I continue to play a lot of their most excellent games on my Neo-Geo MVS.

EDIT:
Meh... fighting games were never my thing once I got out of Jr high and discovered other games.
Yeah I fell outta fighting games during my college days. I still dabble from time to time (mostly with older fighting games rather than newer ones), but I don't even really count them as a genre I play anymore.

Last edited:
Become a Patron!
Back