AMD FSR 3.1 Is Now Available in Five Games, including Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR’S CUT and Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) 3.1, a new iteration of the open-source upscaling technology that red team says delivers improved upscaling quality, including less flickering and reduced instances of ghosting, is now officially available, AMD has announced.

See full article...

I tested the crap outta DLSS (except DLSS3 frame gen cuz not supported on my card), FSR1 and 2, and XeSS (whatever versions were around in 2023). But I have yet to test out FSR3, or it's frame generation. I think it may soon be time for me finally check it out. DLSS and DLAA are fantastic in R&C: Rift Apart, but yeah I'll give FSR3 a shot. Not gonna install Spider-Man Remastered just to check it out (I played the game on my previous system). Don't own Miles Morales or HFW yet. I will when the prices are right. GoW4 and GoT I sadly played on PS4, but I hope to get the PC versions one day. Maybe I have other games that support FSR3, I'll have to check my libraries.

Become a Patron!
Back