AMD Provides Update on Cyberattack: “No Material Impact on Business”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
AMD has seemingly completed its investigation behind the recent cyberattack, and with it comes a statement from the company behind the Ryzen, Radeon, and EPYC brands that can confirm that while a hacker did manage to breach its systems, only a "limited amount" of information was taken, and the breach won't have a "material impact" on its business or operations.

See full article...

Speaking of, we have had a cyberattack done to the company that supplies our software to run the car dealership primarily. This has affected 15,000 dealerships and is no fun.
Oh sh1t, I just heard about this on [H] yesterday! I haven't looked at any articles yet, so I don't know what's going on with all this, but what the fuuuuuuuuuck...

Speaking of, we have had a cyberattack done to the company that supplies our software to run the car dealership primarily. This has affected 15,000 dealerships and is no fun.
Can't wait to get my recall notice with a QR code to deposit bitcoin to unlock my car

Oh sh1t, I just heard about this on [H] yesterday! I haven't looked at any articles yet, so I don't know what's going on with all this, but what the fuuuuuuuuuck...
Yeah they are saying it will be several days. We can sell the vehicles but really can't deliver them. I guess some dealers are closing due to this, but so far mine hasn't. Reminds me a little of COVID all over again.

Become a Patron!
Back