AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Rumored to Launch in August for $399

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
amd-radeon-rx-6900-xt-top-1024x576.jpg
Image: AMD

AMD’s next Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics card, the Radeon RX 6600 XT, will reportedly launch next month. This is according to YouTubers Coreteks and Moores’ Law Is Dead, whose sources claim that the Radeon RX 6600 XT will debut in August for $399. The Radeon RX 6600 XT’s purported price has disappointed some users, as it’s only $80 less than the MSRP of the Radeon RX 6700 XT ($479). AMD’s Radeon RX 6600 XT is believed to perform similarly to the Radeon RX 5700 XT and NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 1080 Ti and feature 32 MB of Infinity Cache and 8 GB of GDDR6 memory. The Radeon RX 6600 XT will also supposedly be available from third-party manufacturers only; there will be no reference model despite leaked renders alluding to the contrary...

Continue reading...

The real question is availability for these plus that is the same price as a 3060Ti which beats the 5700XT. Except the 3060Ti at MSRP is no where to be found. If AMD can just flood the market in something GPU wise, they could capture more market share.

If AMD can just flood the market in something GPU wise, they could capture more market share.
This is true for both companies and for Intel.

But they're all facing the same constraints, and none seem to be getting ahead. And all things considered, I'd take the 3060Ti in this range. I wouldn't be able to use the RT performance, just the same for the others (if Intel even has working RT), but I'd be able to use everything else.

Become a Patron!
Back