AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition

It is 1 hour after the official launch of this new driver edition, and we reached out to AMD to find out official availability publically on AMD.com

AMD's response: "The driver should be available shortly. Will send a long a quick update as soon as it is!"

So hang on tight! We will post a link here and in the review article.

Nice write up .. some caveats though .. being able to cycle through pictures instead of one at a time and then having to hit the back button to get back to the article would be nice .. (or am I doing it wrong?) ..

page 6 "All the streaming functionality is now I one area for easy access. " .. in?

One thing I would like to see is AMD work like Nvidia's "Highlights" feature .. I don't want to record my whole match .. just the kills or when I get killed (Hunt:Showdown) like I used to get when I was running my GTX 1080

in Destiny 2, having the Radeon Boost turned on makes your character in settings go distorted when you move your mouse .. and same with your ship when you are waiting to travel somewhere.

I installed this driver before reading this article....i was like WOW! Takes a little getting used to....Thanks for the write up so i can understand whats going on

The updated version 19.12.3 seems to have taken out the bug 19.12.2 had with monitors going blank. Love the new interface overall. I tried to change some keybindings for video recording but they never worked while with the new bindings the old one's still worked. Performance does seem better but hard to confirm without some same system benchmark comparisons. My results in RDR2 seems to be better then last month reviews with same settings (as far as I can tell).

Going back to the 1080Ti machine the Nvidia driver interface is hideous with very few real in game options you can have. OCing right in the game with AMD is fantastic! Opening up a browser in the Game to figure out what one is doing wrong is fantastic! Having performance monitoring with very low overhead is great! Not having to have multiple programs to record/broadcast video, OC and monitor is fantastic! The Link software is fantastic! Great way to control video recording and other stuff.

Another great rundown/review of the new drivers which will affect virtually anyone using AMD GPU's - great job!

Become a Patron!
Back