AMD to Bundle World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and Godfall with Radeon RX 5000-Series GPUs

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
godfall-1024x576.jpg
Image: Counterplay Games

AMD will be raising the game again with an upcoming promotion that bundles Godfall and World of Warcraft: Shadowlands with Radeon RX 5000-series graphics cards. According to a marketing sheet obtained by VideoCardz, all of these GPUs are eligible except for the Radeon RX 5500 XT, which, for whatever reason, is only getting Godfall for free. This promotion will supposedly launch in just a few days, alongside the Ryzen/Assassin’s Creed Valhalla bundle that we reported on last week.

amd-raise-the-game-godfall-shadowlands-videocardz-797x1024.jpg

You can check out some...

Continue reading...

People like different games, and that's OK, but none of these MMORPG or RPG's really appeal to me.

The Assassins Creed bundle is of no interest to me at all either.

I wish they would just stop with these silly bundles, and sell the video cards for their selling price, less whatever price they paid to the publishers to secure these bundle deals. That way I can choose my own titles, and not buy a bunch of stuff I'll never use.

It's funny with how they screwed up the last expansion I left WOW finally. (Had been playing since Beta.) And they never once over the past Decade and a half released anything with a video card in my memory. Then they do and they release a features video that just shows more content and rehashed character design with a cheezy *** voiceover? There were no new FEATURES there to behold. No new technology, no graphical update of any sort.

When will they realize that gravy train was sunk by their corporate overlords? To get me to even look at the game again they are going to have to give me a free month with my full account.

When will they realize that gravy train was sunk by their corporate overlords? To get me to even look at the game again they are going to have to give me a free month with my full account.
Only a free month? You are a cheap date.

Well, they increased the character customization options, if that makes any difference. I was seriously considering going back for Shadowlands so I could level in some of the expansions I missed, but the thought of giving any money to AB after the sh!t they’ve pulled during the past year just puts a damper on my enthusiasm for it.

Don't bother. Try ffxiv for a month. You'll be shocked at everything blizzard can't do. Then remember this also runs somehow on a ps4.

Don't bother. Try ffxiv for a month. You'll be shocked at everything blizzard can't do. Then remember this also runs somehow on a ps4.
It used to run on the PS3 too... and didn't look all that much worse for it.

I agree, FFXIV is a much better WoW than WoW is, if your into storylines

I’ve never played any FF game; would that matter to understanding the characters/storylines?

Become a Patron!
Back