AMD's Equivalent to Nvidia Highlights?

ThreeDee

Semi-regular
I just recently got back into PC gaming with the early access of Hunt:Showdown. I was running a GTX 1080 and stumbled upon Nvidia Highlights and have been enjoying playing back my kills and getting killed of which gets recorded automagically..

I am swapping out cards and going with an AMD RX 5700.

How does AMD's ReLive compare to Nvidia Highlights feature? Does it record automatically when you get a kill or get killed? I've never used the feature so I'm curious ..thanks

I ended up getting the RX 5700XT and really love the card ..but I sure miss Nvidia Highlights auto recording. It looks like I have to hit a key combo to record anything with AMD even when "Instant Replay" is enabled .. I don't have it figured out yet anyways and I don't want to have to record my whole matches and then edit them later

Why did you even side grade in the first place? The 5700XT isn't exactly a worthy upgrade to a 1080.

Why did you even side grade in the first place? The 5700XT isn't exactly a worthy upgrade to a 1080.
plays Hunt:Showdown better and I got my money back out of the 1080. It HAS been a worthy upgrade for me .. but to each their own I suppose

Become a Patron!
Back