Apple M2 Ultra Debuts in All-New Mac Studio ($1,999) and Mac Pro ($6,999)

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Apple has announced that the new Mac Studio and Mac Pro are available to order beginning today on apple.com/store and the Apple Store app ahead of their release on Tuesday, June 13, starting at $1,999 (U.S.) and $6,999 (U.S.), respectively. These are the first Macs from Apple to feature the M2 Ultra, a new system on a chip (SoC) that the company says offers 20 percent faster CPU performance, up to 30 percent faster GPU performance, and up to 40 percent faster Neural Engine performance. Apple also announced a 15-inch MacBook Air during today's WWDC23 event that features the M2 chip and starts at $1,299 (U.S.).

See full article...

That macbook air doesn't look terrible. hummm... I have a kid who's into art been running on a old macbook I got them like 7 years ago. Broke... as artists are. ;)

My 13" M1 MBP is the best laptop I've ever owned, except I wish I had got the 15".

Now with a 15" Air out there, I'm very very tempted to bump up to that, as the only significant difference between the Air and the Pro was a cooling fan; which I've never had come on at all.

Become a Patron!
Back