ASUS Commits to 12 Warranty Service Improvements for US after Being Confronted Face-to-Face by Media, including New Support Center and Task Force

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ASUS, the hardware manufacturer best known for its various brands, including ASUS ROG, ProArt, and TUF Gaming, has agreed to make several updates to the way that it handles its customer service and warranties for the US region, including not only refunds of service charges for unnecessary repairs, but also the implementation of a new support center and task force, according to a list of "committed changes" that have been shared by tech outlet GamersNexus.

See full article...

Yeah I wrote them off now based on my own experiences with them. Sold my Z690 Formula to a buddy of mine and now have zero Asus components in both my PC's. I think they thought they were so popular that this would get overlooked, but GN had other plans.

Yeah, Asus has usually (with a few notable exceptions) produced pretty good hardware but their customer support and RMA process has been one of the worst in the industry for a long time. (like 15-20 years).

And then it got worse.

They needed to fix it or lose lots of customers.

Tech Jesus deserves all the credit he can get for bringing attention to this **** so these companies can't just sweep it under the rug. He is really the only one out there still doing the kind of tech journalism muckraking Kyle used to do.

Become a Patron!
Back