ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 7600 OC Edition Video Card Review

magoo

Quasi-regular
Introduction This review gives us the opportunity to take a close look at the ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 7600 OC Edition video card (90YVOIHO-MONMOO). This will be the second custom video card reviewed from the AMD RX 7600 series. You can read our other evaluation here. A detailed review of the AMD Radeon RX 7600 is located here. Today we are also changing up our test suite of games, so let’s get to it. ASUS doesn’t need much fanfare. The ASUS brand is everywhere in PC gaming and the ROG stack generally represents the best the company has to […]

See full article...

Thanks for the review. Nice read through and seems well done.

Maybe get your 'here, here ,and here' hotlinks in place in the forum post too. Threw me off for a moment.

That box above is just the copy of the opening statement. If you want the links, I guess you have to go to the actual front page......never really thought much about it.

Maybe get your 'here, here ,and here' hotlinks in place in the forum post too. Threw me off for a moment.
That's a limitation of the free plugin that makes threads. It literally counts characters and chops at the next word. The paid plugin that we used to have was a little better but went unsupported shortly after buying and broke the site under load (hooray for $300 gone). There's really not many other options than say, adding a Discus comment replacement on the articles, but then again, at our page view levels that isnt cheap...

That's a limitation of the free plugin that makes threads. It literally counts characters and chops at the next word. The paid plugin that we used to have was a little better but went unsupported shortly after buying and broke the site under load (hooray for $300 gone). There's really not many other options than say, adding a Discus comment replacement on the articles, but then again, at our page view levels that isnt cheap...
Fair.. just figured you could add the hotlinks easy enough. But automation is king.

Become a Patron!
Back