AU Optronics Showcases New 32-Inch Inkjet-Printed 4K 144 Hz OLED and 8K 120 Hz LCD Panels

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
auo-32-inch-ink-jet-printed-amoled-display-original-1024x576.jpg
Image: AU Optronics

AU Optronics has teased a variety of new displays during this week’s SID Display Week Virtual convention. Two of the standouts include a 32-inch 4K OLED panel with a 144 Hz refresh rate and 140 PPI resolution manufactured using inkjet printing technology, and another 32-inch panel that’s LCD but boasts 8K Ultra HD resolution, a 120 Hz refresh rate, and an impressive pixel density of 275 PPI. AU Optronics also demonstrated a new anti-glare technology called Advanced Reflectionless Technology (ART) that aims to reduce screen reflections better than current solutions.

AUO’s 32-inch UHD 4K inkjet printing OLED panel is driven by oxide backplane and offers industry-leading ultra-high frame rate of 144Hz with 4K 140 PPI resolution. The inkjet printing OLED technology will meet the increasing demand for high image...

Continue reading...

Yes I would like to inkjet print an entire wall of oled. I guess I don't need both of my kidneys...

Become a Patron!
Back