Beyond Good & Evil – 20th Anniversary Edition Launches on June 25 with Updated Visuals and New Content, including Cosmetic Rewards That Tie into ...

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Beyond Good & Evil - 20th Anniversary Edition, a definitive version of the classic 2003 action-adventure game from Rayman creator Michel Ancel that features various improvements, including updated visuals, 4K/60 FPS, and even new content that ties into its long-gestating sequel—Beyond Good and Evil 2—is coming to PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and additional platforms this Tuesday, on June 25, Ubisoft has announced.

See full article...

I hope PC will finally get a decent f*cking version of this game, cuz the original 2003 release was @ss. The versions on 6th-gen consoles were superior. The remaster for X360 and PS3 never came to PC.

Not available on GoG? Typical Ubisoft.
Cuz even on Steam and EGS and other storefronts, Ubisoft games still require uPlay/Connect. They'd have to ditch that to put their games on GOG, which we all know they will never do.

I don't remember hearing about this game at all.

Granted in 2003 I was graduating college, moving, finding my first professional job, and had a lot of my plate, and wasn't paying much attention to the PC hobby and/or gaming.

That probably explains it.

I just realized what a sad state the gaming industry is in. As I'm more worried about the potential DEI inspired changes in remasters of games, than the actual technical aspects.

Become a Patron!
Back