BIOSTAR Announces Flagship Z590 VALKYRIE Series Motherboards

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
biostar-z590-valkyrie-motherboard-box-1024x576.jpg
Image: BIOSTAR

BIOSTAR has announced two new flagship motherboards designed for Intel’s 11th Gen Core “Rocket Lake-S” processors. The Z590 VALKYRIE (ATX) and Z590I VALKYRIE (mini-ITX) are part of a new lineup called “VALKYRIE,” which appears to be defined by an all-black color scheme and an armored cover design complemented by golden and red highlights. You can check out the table below for their complete specifications, but some of their advertised features include a 22-phase power design, digital PWM, Dr. MOS implementation, and PCIe 4.0/DDR4-5000+ memory support.

“Designed based on the latest Z590 chipset from Intel, BIOSTAR’s VALKYRIE series motherboards are a brand-new breed of enthusiast grade motherboards...

Continue reading...

I keep seeing announcements for Biostar boards, but never see them at the normal retailers. Edit: I stand corrected, I just did a search on Newegg and there were some boards there. I guess they aren't "advertised" as much as the other brands.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do a biostar. Ran in to one back in the 90's horrible experience. Crap performance and crummy made.

I wonder if they have gotten better, but not so much I'd ever get one

Biostar's higher end boards are fine. Unfortunately, their presence in North America is virtually non-existent. Finding them can be tricky enough and getting warranty support for one can be just as bad from what I understand.

Become a Patron!
Back