Blizzard Offering Refunds for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Following Surprise Delay

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-wallpaper-1024x576.jpg
Image: Blizzard

World of Warcraft’s next epic expansion, Shadowlands, was supposed to be released in just a few weeks (October 27), but that’s no longer happening. Executive Producer John Hight announced earlier this week that the update would be delayed to an unspecified date later this year.

We’re guessing that the expansion should be out by late November or early December, but those of you who have already preordered and are mad about the delay can request a refund by hitting up Blizzard’s support team. As some users on r/wow have pointed out, the developer has to do this or risk getting sued in certain countries.

“I wanted to let you know that we’re delaying the...

Continue reading...

I played a LOT even into this last expansion... right up until the Horde leadership went batshit crazy and nobody stepped up to stop them and you couldn't as a player do anything but click through the story.

I was done. There was a complete lack of compelling reasons to engage with the story line and I quit to FFXIV and have glanced back... went back into wow once and logged in like 3 times over a two week period and found zero compelling reason to return to the game.

WOW is done. Acti/bliz killed it. IF they come back with a new MMO... I admit I'd give it a shot. But another Expansion of WOW... I don't see it right now.

I played a LOT even into this last expansion... right up until the Horde leadership went batshit crazy and nobody stepped up to stop them and you couldn't as a player do anything but click through the story.

I was done. There was a complete lack of compelling reasons to engage with the story line and I quit to FFXIV and have glanced back... went back into wow once and logged in like 3 times over a two week period and found zero compelling reason to return to the game.

WOW is done. Acti/bliz killed it. IF they come back with a new MMO... I admit I'd give it a shot. But another Expansion of WOW... I don't see it right now.
WoW was done 10 years ago, but Bilzzard refuses to admit it. I still am confused as to why anyone decided to humor somebody's hardo-n they had for Kung Fu Panda...

WoW was done 10 years ago, but Bilzzard refuses to admit it. I still am confused as to why anyone decided to humor somebody's hardo-n they had for Kung Fu Panda...

Blatent play at Chinese market.

Become a Patron!
Back