Blizzard Will Announce Diablo IV Season 1 on July 6, including New Class for Diablo Immortal

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Blizzard has confirmed that it will be announcing Diablo IV's first season during its next developer update livestream, which is scheduled to premiere on July 6 at 11 a.m. PDT. According to Rod Fergusson, general manager of the Diablo franchise who some say is "incredibly out of touch" for various reasons, players will need to create a fresh character for each and every season, although that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who has an inkling of experience with the last Diablo game. The livestream will also introduce a new class for Blizzard's "late April Fool's joke," Diablo Immortal, along with more quality-of-life-updates for Diablo IV, which players say could definitely use more of (e.g., a dedicated gem tab).

See full article...

I mean... I wonder if Immortal is still bringing in millions. It's just bonkers how phone users spend money.

Read on another site.. ok my phone showed me the link to another site with this in the title... Torment II tier being released as well with the new season.

The reason immortal won't go away is rmr. That draws investors like nothing else.

Become a Patron!
Back