Bravely Default II Coming to PC on September 2, 2021

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
bravely-default-ii-heroes-of-light-1024x576.jpg
Image: Square Enix

It’s always refreshing to see a popular title that was previously exclusive to consoles or handhelds end up on PC.

The latest is Square Enix’s Bravely Default II, a critically acclaimed role-playing game that caters to old-school RPG fans who don’t really care for the way that franchises such as Final Fantasy play these days and prefer traditional turn-based battle systems.

Bravely Default II will be available to play on PC when it’s released on Steam on September 2, 2021. The RPG was originally exclusive to the Nintendo Switch system.

“Players can enjoy customizing their party using the job system to find the optimal composition to take down challenging bosses,” Square Enix noted in its press release.

“BRAVELY DEFAULT II features music from Revo, who makes his return from the original BRAVELY DEFAULT, and an original storyline...

Continue reading...

I bought a 3DS just for the first. I have held off on a Switch only waiting on the upgrade (which ended up being the OLED) just for this game.

So looks like my procrastination may just pay off.

Now they just need to release the rest of the games in the series on PC.

I bought a 3DS just for the first. I have held off on a Switch only waiting on the upgrade (which ended up being the OLED) just for this game.

So looks like my procrastination may just pay off.
Yep it should pay off... The second game ( but really 3rd) is cool and all, but I ain't having as much fun as with the ds. Im not quite sure why... Theres the fact that I played both in the ds, but I don't know, feels like a pacing issue perhaps? Don't know .

Become a Patron!
Back