CD PROJEKT RED’s Next Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Will Address Unrealistic Police Spawning, Improve Vehicle Handling

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
cyberpunk-2077-patch-1.2-development-insight-1024x576.jpg
Image: CD PROJEKT RED

CD PROJEKT RED’s next major patch for Cyberpunk 2077 will address some of the controversial sci-fi title’s issues relating to police behavior and the handling of its vehicles. The Polish publisher detailed the upcoming changes in a news post presented in the form of an in-universe broadcast by Night City reporter Gillean Jordan yesterday, which confirmed that Patch 1.2 should result in fewer cops magically spawning behind players and adjustments to speed and steering to make driving easier. Other improvements include an “unstuck feature” that can be used when vehicles get trapped on objects, as well as the option of turning off double-tapping the movement key to dodge and more options for WASD bindings on keyboards.

“NCPD Quick...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear the worst. Vehicle handing was fine for me, I hope they don't ruin it, like ghost recon ruined helicopter controls because of the differently abled.

I move for a vote of no confidence in CD Projekt Red

I move for a vote of no confidence in CD Projekt Red

It's going to take a lot more than gamers being upset at cdpr for me to be upset with cdpr. I suppose if I were a console gamer I would feel worse. But really I'm like... get over it they are making it right. Can you imagine the wajling and gnashing of teeth if they had delayed another three to six months?

It's going to take a lot more than gamers being upset at cdpr for me to be upset with cdpr. I suppose if I were a console gamer I would feel worse. But really I'm like... get over it they are making it right. Can you imagine the wajling and gnashing of teeth if they had delayed another three to six months?
I think it would be pretty much exactly the same wailing and gnashing we are seeing now, except the way it’s going to play out, there will be no end to the current wailing and gnashing as CDPR trashed gamer trust even if they do eventually fix it perfect... But if they had waited — the wailing and gnashing would go away about it being delayed once it delivered, and if it delivered the gameplay people would start gushing over it just like W3

I think it would be pretty much exactly the same wailing and gnashing we are seeing now, except the way it’s going to play out, there will be no end to the current wailing and gnashing as CDPR trashed gamer trust even if they do eventually fix it perfect... But if they had waited — the wailing and gnashing would go away about it being delayed once it delivered, and if it delivered the gameplay people would start gushing over it just like W3
Except it delivered the gameplay, people are just wailing and gnashing for the sake of it these days at everything. Delaying the game 3 months would've meant the game is released in the state it is now in. Which is almost exactly the same as it was released.

Except it delivered the gameplay, people are just wailing and gnashing for the sake of it these days at everything. Delaying the game 3 months would've meant the game is released in the state it is now in. Which is almost exactly the same as it was released.

To play devils advocate. They ramped down since release. Sure they still have Dev's working on it but it's a reduced footprint... at least I STRONGLY expect it to be a reduced footprint.

Let me know when in beta stage and then when ready. So far I have about zero interest in this game.

Oh I'm looking forward to playing it. Even pre-ordered and all. Just finishing out another game I got before it first. And playing a lot of forza horizon 4.

Delays, Delays, Delays, that's all that patches for Cyberpunk are becoming known for.

Not good enough, not fast enough. There are so many issues, and I thought they would be releasing two huge patches this month and next that would address a lof of it, at least, that was the plan a couple months ago. Instead, seems like small fixes in each patch, and more delays. The AI is completely bonkers and needs an overhaul.

Become a Patron!
Back